Recipe by joanna_giselle
I got this recipe from a cook at an American military base in Greece.This is what they feed the troops!
- 3 -4 salad potatoes
- 3 roasted red peppers
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs
- 200 g ham
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until cooked but not mushy.
- Peel and chop when cool enough to handle.
- Chop the red peppers and ham and mash the boiled eggs until a puree.
- Mix with the chopped potatoes and add mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add a bit of liquid mustard for colour or corn kernels.
- This can even be made with macaroni elbows instead of potatoes.