1/1 Photo of Armenian Spinach Plum Salad
Michelle S.'s Note:
This is a tasty spring salad. You may substitute any low cal dressing for the one included in the recipe, I sometimes like a honey french instead of the vinaigrette. This is low cal too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large plums, cut into wedges
- 3 cups spinach, stems removed and leaves torn
- 2 cups cucumbers, pared, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1Combine spinach, cucumber, onion, parsley, pistachios, and plums in a salad bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss well to blend.
Browse Our Top Plums Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Armenian Spinach Plum Salad
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g