5 hrs 5 mins
Based on a meal served in a Chicago restaurant. The waiter told me the seasonings and I guessed the quantities. The blade cut lamb chops are sold in many market as lamb shish kebab meat, making it easier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut meat into stew-size cubes.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients for the marinade and pour over lamb in ziplock bag or non-metal pan, covered.
- 3Marinate for 5 hours, turning every so often.
- 4Skewer and grill over medium coals or gas grill until done, approximately 20 minutes, basting frequently with remaining marinade.
- 5Note: Lamb should not be cooked well-done, and should be cooked uncovered. Meat should still be somewhat pink and juicy inside. I've been told thermometer should read 150 dg. for medium-rare and 160 for medium.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Armenian Shish Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 748.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless lamb chops