1/1 Photo of Armenian Rice Pilaf
From a dear Armenian friend. I have made this for 25 years. It is so easy and always comes out perfect. This to me is the true pilaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in 2qt saucepan until frothy.
- 2Add vermicelli; saute until golden, dont burn.
- 3Add rice, stir.
- 4Add chicken broth, stir to mix.
- 5Cover and cook for 17 minutes on simmer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Armenian Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: