1/16 Photos of Armenian Herb Marinade Grilled Chicken Breasts
This is THE most AWESOME grill marinade I've ever tasted in my life! I don't know where my Mom got this, but there is no match that I've ever known of...it is simplicity and freshness, yet rich, robust and succulent! I haven't told you this one yet, because I was entering it in a grilling contest for a Weber grill, but I can't hold back any longer! It is wonderful for chicken breasts and also for lamb. My Mom used to make chicken and lamb kabobs with this marinade and we always wanted more!!! NOTE: Prep time does not include the 24-48 hours marinating time. UPDATE: My grill has died....So in desperation to taste this chicken again, I tried Bobo3039's suggestion about baking it in a 350 degree oven...Results were wonderful!!! (Still missed that charcoal essence, but one must "roll with the punches" and make do...In this case, Bobo3039 was right on the money!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together (except meat) and whisk thoroughly.
- 2Put cleaned and dried meat in a large 8 x 11-inch glass baking pan and pour marinade over all, being sure to coat well.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours.
- 4Drain meat and grill, basting with marinade until meat is cooked through.
- 5NOTE: This is excellent served leftover, cold on a Caesar salad!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Armenian Herb Marinade Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g