Recipe by Jessica K
This is really easy! Posted for Zaar World Tour 05. From RusCuisine.com.
Top Review by Mrs B
Wonderfully easy and tastes great too. The feta cuts through any blandness of the cream cheese and the cream cheese cuts through the saltiness of the feta. I used the feta water to make this creamy as suggested and it worked really well. This would be great over baked potatoes; altogether a versatile recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 12 black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and feta cheese together until smooth. If needed, add a bit of water from feta to make mixture creamier.
- Chop cilantro finely and add to mixture.
- Use as a spread or roll into chapati (flat bread, or use whole wheat tortillas) with slices of green pepper and pitted black olives.