Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, mashed with salt
- 3 tablespoons red pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 5 -6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 drops lemon juice
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in bowl and mix well (the mixture is reached the consistency of paste). Place in a jar. Keep it in the refrigerator at least one day before serve.
- Serve with toasted pita bread or toasted bread wedges. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Note- Fenugreek or commonly called HELBA can be found in Middle Eastern or Indian shops.