- 24 jalapeno peppers, with stems
- 3⁄4 lb pork sausage
- 0.5 (5 1/2 ounce) package chicken coating mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Press about 1 1/2 teaspoons pork sausage into pepper halves; dip stuffed sides in coating mix. Place, stuffed sides up, on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Less Spicy option: Mix cream cheese with the sausage before stuffing the peppers.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Serve with cheesy sauce dip: 1 lb of velveeta and 1 can of rotel, mix melt and enjoy!