1/3 Photos of Armadillo Eggs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the peppers in half lengthwise down one side only and scrape out the seeds. If you accidentally cut all the way through, just try to keep the two halves together.
- 2Mix Bisquick, sausage and cheddar in a large bowl.
- 3Place the beaten egg in a shallow bowl,.
- 4also put the Shake N Bake in a shallow bowl.
- 5Stuff each pepper with shredded jack, then stick the halves back together, if separated.
- 6Grab a handful of the sausage mixture and wrap around the pepper in the shape of an elongated egg.
- 7Dip in beaten egg and roll in Shake N Bake to coat evenly.
- 8Place on a greased baking sheet. When the peppers are all ready, bake at 350F for 25 minutes or till crisp.
- 9This recipe for Armadillo Eggs serves/makes 20.
- 10CAUTION! IF USING HABENAROS, USE OWN DISCRETION AS TO PEPPER PROPORTIONS. Maybe make some jalapeno and some habenaros.
- 11Be sure to de seed peppers accordingly depending on your tolerance for oral agony!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Armadillo Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: