Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A parent at the school that I work at brought this dip to a Teacher Appreciation lunch. It was phenomenal!
- 20 ounces cooked chicken (shredded or chunked)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or 1/2 cup Ranch and 1/2 cup Blue Cheese)
- 3⁄4 cup pepper sauce (such as Franks Red Hot)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.