- 8 cups cooked white potatoes (5 lbs)
- 2 teaspoons salt, add to potatoes while cooking
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk or 1 cup sweet cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour (approximate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash potatoes, add all ingredients except the flour.
- Mix all together making sure there are no lumps.
- Cool in refrigerator overnight.
- Mix flour into cooled potato mixture and roll into 3-4 logs.
- Keep in refrigerator until griddle is hot Cut a slice from log about 3/4-inch thick.
- Roll out very thin on floured board.
- Place on griddle and bake on both sides.
- I use a 16-inch all purpose electric grill.