- 8 cups water
- 1 bag regular-size lipton green tea
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon american ginseng extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan.
- Remove saucepan from heat, put the tea bag into the water, then let the tea steep, covered, for one hour.
- Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher.
- Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher, stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Chill before serving.