Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This is a recipe that is a must with Ham and Scalloped Potatoes!
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can lima beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 lb turkey bacon
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Cut up the bacon and cook it.
- Stir-fry green pepper and onions in bacon drippings.
- Combine all ingredients and cook for 10 minutes at 350, then lower to 250. Cook for one hour.
- Serve hot or cold.
This is AWESOME!!! I served it at Super Bowl and got rave reviews. Will definetly be making this one again Thanks for posting. Wisconsin mom