1/1 Photo of Aristocrat Pickles
Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe is from Mabela Lueders, from the cookbook "Heritage of Cooking" A Collection of Recipes from East Perry County, Missouri. To find out more about this cookbook read the description from the first recipe I posted from it #38782.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak onions and cucumbers in salted water (use 1/4 cup salt for each quart water) for 2 hours.
- 2Drain well. (Rita L said she rinsed the cucumbers 2 or 3 times in this step.).
- 3Boil together the remaining ingredients.
- 4Place pickles in hot solution and boil gently 25 minutes.
- 5Pack into clean, sterilized jars and seal while hot.
- 6Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aristocrat Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 110.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g