Chef Shadows's Note:
Another of my daughters recipes from her 10 yo period of creativity.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef in skillet over medium low heat.
- 2Add taco seasoning and water to the beef and stir.
- 3Add canned pinto beans to the mixture and stir until hot.
- 4Mix in cheese and heat through until cheese is melted.
- 5Add any additional spices you like.
- 6Serve in rolled soft taco shells.
- 7Add toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arin"s Sloppy Beans and Joe
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 22.9 g