Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another of my daughters recipes from her 10 yo period of creativity.
Make and share this Arin"s Sloppy Beans and Joe recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef in skillet over medium low heat.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the beef and stir.
- Add canned pinto beans to the mixture and stir until hot.
- Mix in cheese and heat through until cheese is melted.
- Add any additional spices you like.
- Serve in rolled soft taco shells.
- Add toppings of your choice.