1/3 Photos of Arielle's Favorite Tuna Casserole
Mommy Diva's Note:
This is one of my family's favorite quick work night meals - I used to make this as a teen for my folks and have continued with my family. My kids (and hubby) request this one!! Fun ways to change it up are to bake crescent rolls in a ball/roll filled with cheese on top of the casserole (I like to start them out first so the bottoms cook a bit first), or top the casserole with fried onions, crushed potato chips (a great use for those old chips in the cupboard), etc. I modify the amounts depending on what I have in the pantry - but it is always great!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (510.29 g) can white albacore tuna in water
- 2 (1474.17 g) can cream of mushroom soup (low sodium if possible)
- 340.19 g bag rainbow rotini pasta
- 226.79 g bag shredded tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g bag kraft shredded four cheese blend
- 283.49 g frozen peas (organic preferred)
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1Cook pasta al dente (9 minutes) or as directed on package. Drain.
- 2Combine in pot pasta, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, peas, salt, pepper and cheese.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Transfer into a covered casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- 6Serving suggestions - serve with crusty bread and salad or green veggie. ;) Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arielle's Favorite Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.5
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 2350.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese blend