Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very more-ish cookie, either plain or with dulce de leche. Posted for ZWT7
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter; add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well. Beat in vanilla and lemon rind.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour, baking powder and salt. Add to mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter by small spoonfuls onto well buttered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove immediately. Sandwich the cookies together with dulce de leche. See my recipe.