From Publix (supermarket)Apron's, Simple Meal cards. I got this recipe on a trip to Florida. I used this as a guide and added some other spices. I used Emeril's steak rub and garlic powder. I also used the marinated oil from mozzerella balls from Costco. I thought I was brilliant with that one! Adobo is Spanish seasoned salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut rinsed lemon in half and squeeze juice (about 1 tbsp.) into the food processor.
- 2Remove large stems from the rinsed parsley and add to the lemon juice with 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and Adobo seasoning.
- 3Pulse 10-15 times until coarsely chopped and blended.
- 4Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Add remaining oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add steaks and cook 6-8 minutes, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- 5Top steaks with the parsley mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Argentinean Steaks (Made in a Pan)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: