Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend who was raised in Argentina. It was one of her favorites. It soon became one of mine. This recipe can be prepared up to 8 hours ahead and baked at dinner time. Bring to room temperature first. It is also great re-heated the next day.
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Add raisins and olives.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Set aside.
- Mash potatoes, adding enough milk to get a spreading consistency.
- Add 2nd beaten egg.
- Line a well buttered pie shell with potatoes.
- Pour meat filling into potato shell.
- Top with remaining potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 til heated through, about 30 minute.