1/4 Photos of Argentinean Barbecued Steak
This is a great recipe from Ingrid Hoffmann.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Chimichurri Sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1Make Chimichurri:.
- 2Place the vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and garlic in a blender and puree.
- 3With the motor running, add the olive oil, blending until the sauce comes together.
- 4Add the red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- 6Serve at room temperature.
- 7For the Steak:.
- 8Rub the steaks with the olive oil and season them with salt. Grill the steaks on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for a medium-rare to medium, or longer for medium-well or well done.
- 9Serve topped with Chimichurri Sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Argentinean Barbecued Steak
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.1
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 48.1 g