- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup corn kernel (drained canned corn or thawed frozen corn)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients except bell pepper and corn to the bread machine. (Make sure to add the ingredients in the order of your bread machine's directions).
- Process on bread cycle. At the end of the first kneading, add all the green pepper and corn and continue as normal.
- (Cook time depends on your bread machine).