Prep 2 hrs 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
From Weight Watchers Ultimate Flex and Core. 4 points
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of visible fat
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place the pork between 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Pound the pork to 1/2" thickness, using a meat mallet or bottom of a heavy saucepan.
- To make the marinade, combine the garlic, parsley,lemon juice, oil, rosemary, thyme and chili powder in a zip-close plastic bag; add the pork and squeez out the air.
- Seal the bag; turn to coat the pork and refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill.
- Sprinkle the pork with the salt and pepper and place on the grill rack. Grill the pork until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 160, 18-22 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 slices.