Recipe by lrnjhns
Delicious mint and chocolate smoothie! I had the smoothie while visiting Argentina recently. Try it, it's simple to make.
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1⁄8 teaspoon spearmint extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1/2 milk just till warm.
- Combine warm milk and cocoa fold in container of electric blender. Process till smooth. Add in remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk, vanilla and peppermint or spearmint, blend well. Add in ice cream and process till mix is smooth.