Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Ok the name says it all. I asked my DD and soon to be S-I-L about this drink and those were the words I used when asked if I wanted one too.
- 1 ounce Jagermeister (actually a shot glass but it won't accept this measurement)
- 6 ounces Pepsi or 6 ounces Coke or 6 ounces cola
- pour cola into tall glass (heavy bottomed).
- fill shotglass with Jaegermeister.
- drop shot in glass of cola and drink.
- Honest they did that and LOL watching. I ran when asked if I wanted one stating, "are you crazy?" thus the name.
- ps- took a sip and not bad at all!
YUM! I am crazy:) This was good. I never liked Jager because I would take it as a shot by itself. BUT when mixed with other things, its quite delicious. I used diet coke. Thanks for sharing:)
i was so excited when i read this recipe! my friends always do Jager bombs at the bars but i dont like beer so i always sit it out! but now i can join in by doing this! yay!!!! um only recommendation i have is maybe to not fill the glass with coke cause in my case... i made a spillzies!!! :'( but its a great fun way to jazz up a coke and just fun to drink! thanks so much for this twist on a jager bomb thats juuuust rite for me! :D! made for bevy tag!