Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feed yer addiction. Adjust the sugar to your preference. Serves 1.
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pectin (optional)
- ice cube
- Combine water and coffee granules in tall glass; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Add milk, sugar and pectin; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ice before serving.
Addiction? What addiction? I can stop any time I want, I just don't want to stop, at least not right now. Made a few changes, but only because I am a major coffee snob. Instead of the hot water and instant coffee I used a shot of espresso. And I used one of my precious packets of personally imported Splenda (I get friends to smuggle it into the country for me). It did wonders for me after coming home from a long day at the office. Please stop insinuating I have an addiction, I just NEED the stuff, okay?