Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
this ia as close to the real thing as i could get
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook.
- over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins.
- to boil, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove the sauce from the heat. Cover and allow to cool.
- 3. Pour into a covered container for storage in your refrigerator.
- Keeps for a month or two.
I tried this recipe, its very good. As I was a manager for Arby's for 10 years, I can tell you that you can go to the grocery store and buy the sauce...its actually Catalina French Dressing.
I've never been to Arby's, but I'll never make another meat loaf without topping it with this sauce... Really delicious!