Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You know that wonderful addition to your roast beef Arbys offers? Yeah, this is it. Todd Wilbur- TSR
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil (5 to 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into a covered container for storage. Keeps for a month or two.
This does not taste at all like Arby's sauce, but it is a decent bbq sauce. My kids loved it because it wasn't too spicy or too sweet.
I had never had Arby's sauce before. It was a nice addition to my roast beef panini I made for lunch. My husband didn't care for it, but he said he doesn't like the real Arby's sauce either. If you like Arby's sauce I think you'll love this!