Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the sauce that comes on the side of Arby's Jalapeno poppers. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book Even More Top Secret Recipes.
- Combine all the ingredients except the bell and minced.
- jalapeno peppers in a small saucepan. Whisk well.
- 2. Set saucepan over medium/high heat, uncovered. Add peppers.
- and bring mixture to a full boil, stirring often.
- 3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, or until.
- thick. Remove from heat and let sauce sit for about 10 minutes.
- Stir and cover.
- 4. Use sauce when it reaches room temperature or cover and chill.
- until needed.