Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the sauce that comes on the side of Arby's Jalapeno poppers. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book Even More Top Secret Recipes.
- Combine all the ingredients except the bell and minced.
- jalapeno peppers in a small saucepan. Whisk well.
- 2. Set saucepan over medium/high heat, uncovered. Add peppers.
- and bring mixture to a full boil, stirring often.
- 3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, or until.
- thick. Remove from heat and let sauce sit for about 10 minutes.
- Stir and cover.
- 4. Use sauce when it reaches room temperature or cover and chill.
- until needed.