Recipe by Purple Jellybean
I made this recipe myself when I was 13. I was on here trying to find a recipe for potato soup because I liked my mom's so much. When I was looking, I couldn't find a simple recipe for it that looked good, so I decided to make my own. Now, my soup tastes even better than my mom's and I always make it for family.
Top Review by RecipeNut
I love this recipe! I love white clam chowder and thought this has the same delicious taste without the clams! Thanks so much for this recipe, just love this and definitely keeping for a soup I will be making during the winter months! Thanks Sara
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 6 stalks celery
- 4 medium carrots
- 8 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 6 bouillon cubes
- potato flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes, onions, celery, and carrots in water until tender.
- Meanwhile, in other pan, put in milk, butter, cream of chicken, cream of celery, and bullion cubes on low heat.
- When potatoes and the vegetables are tender, pour in the milk, butter, the cream of chicken and cream of celery, with the bullion cubes into the pan with the potatoes.
- Put on medium heat and stir in potato flakes occasionally.