Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure how this combination of flavors tastes. Posting it because it is something 'different'. If you are smell sensitive, you might want to get a small package of arare (mochi crunch) and try it first...it has a strong smell. Most people either love it or hate it. It's flavor also depends on the brand and type of arare you use...I like the Enjoy brand.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups rice crackers (crushed arare)
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar.
- Add flour and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in arare.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.