Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried it but it sound great! Macrobiotic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Make and share this Arame Zucchini Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 -3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch half moons
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 cup arame seaweed, loosely packed rinsed and drained
- Place the tofu and 1 tablespoon of Tamari into a medium-sized container with a tight-fitting lid. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes, shaking occasionally. Meanwhile, place Arame in a bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drain. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic for 10 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the tofu, any unabsorbed Tamari, and the soaked Arame, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the zucchini and 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and cook over med-high heat about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the Sun Dried Tomatoes and basil, and additional Tamari to taste. Serve with noodle, or rice.