Recipe by Ang11002
Posted for Zaar World Tour. From Greece....
Top Review by kiwidutch
Unpeeled photos were a hit with us too.. less work and more vitamins, a classic win/win situation. I liked very much that this didn't use mayo or dairy based dressings or eggs and that the dressing was tasty but not overpowering. More of a compliment of a sauce to the onion, potatoes and peas. Please see my Rating System: 4 excellent stars for a recipe that pleased guests and was something different but not too wildly different, it even pleased one of our slightly more fussy guests. Thanks!
- 1 cup dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag frozen baby peas
- 3 medium waxy potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the onion and lightly fry in olive oil.
- Add the peas, and stir in the dill.
- Chop the potatoes into 4 segments each and add to the pan.
- Add water until just covering the peas and potato.
- Simmer until potato is soft but not overdone.
- Serve warm with some feta cheese (optional).
- Also good the next day!