Recipe by Annacia
Somehow I find the idea of saffron in my coffee just a touch decadent but very nice, :D. Sweeten as/if you like.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Delicious way to start the day! I've never tried saffron in coffee before, and I liked it a lot. As I'm the only one who drinks this, I halved the recipe. Like BK, I also added some sugar, which was perfect. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for Let's Go to Saudi Arabia / N*AM*E Forum June 2013
- 3 cups pure water
- 2 tablespoons arabic coffee
- 3 tablespoons ground cardamom, powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 3 cups of water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the coffee and boil over low flame. Turn the heat off after 5 minutes and leave the coffee to clear.
- Pour the coffee into a kettle, leaving the coffee to settle in the pot.
- Add in the cardamom and saffron to the kettle of coffee and boil once before serving in small cups.