Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have made that delicious cake for my father a few year ago. It is so easy to make and tastes just yummy!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° Celsius.
- Separate the egg yolk from egg white. Mix the egg yolk with the sugar in a large bowl. Then add the almonds, cardamom and honey to it.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and gradually fold into the mixture.
- Grease the springform pan with ghee, pour in the mass evenly and bake it approximately 30-40 minutes in the oven.
- After 30 minutes check with a toothpick if the cake inside is done. If necessary, cover the cake with aluminum foil after 25-30 minutes, so that it doesn't get too dark.
- When done, take out of the oven and decorate with powdered sugar.