Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where I got this one from. I love orange blossom water.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 cups flour
- 40 almonds, blanched
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream butter, 1 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolk, and orange blossom water.
- Gradually add flour, mixing with fingers until a smooth dough is formed.
- Form dough into balls slightly smaller than a walnut. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Press an almond into top of each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.