Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Sumaiya Yahya's recipe from the Young Times magazine. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1⁄2 medium fresh cabbage, washed and shredded
- 2 medium red capsicums, cut into juliennes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1 inch size cubes
- 3 cloves garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch size pcs.
- black pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
- Put the pineapple, tomatoes and capsicums in a bowl.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Add garlic paste, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with shredded cabbage and pineapple pcs.
- Serve with a smile!