1/5 Photos of Arabian Rice Aroz Mofalfal
A different rice dish from One Thousand And One Delights
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break vermicelli noodles in small pieces; fry with butter till slightly brown.
- 2Add boiling water and salt. Stir till boiling.
- 3Add rice slowly. Let it boil before covering. Stir.
- 4Put a thin layer of tin foil under the pan to prevent burning. Reduce heat to low and leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- 5Open the pan. Stir the top and see if rice is done. If rice is still a little hard, cover and cook longer.
- 6Serve with any vegetables.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arabian Rice Aroz Mofalfal
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: