- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, finely chopped
- 3 cups natural yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow lemon, cut in slices
- 4 mint leaves, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise, remove seeds, cut accross in slices.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, olive oil, garlic, sliced mint.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in individual bowls.
- Decorate with lemon slices and mint leaves.