1/3 Photos of Arabian Cauliflower With Tahini
Always on the lookout for yummy recipes & needing to improve my collection of North African/Middle Eastern recipes...here we go! This looks fast, easy & yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini, any lumps mashed with a fork
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce or 1 dash cayenne
- 3 -5 tablespoons water, as needed
- paprika, for garnish
- chopped parsley, and for garnish or cilantro, for garnish
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- 1Cook the cauliflower by steaming or boiling until just tender; do not overcook! Drain and set aside.
- 2Mix the garlic with the tahini, cumin and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- 3At this point the mixture is a dense thick paste. Add a little water, tablespoon by tablespoon, until the mixture is creamy, then mix with the cauliflower.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5At serving time, garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, chopped parsley/cilantro and/or lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arabian Cauliflower With Tahini
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g