Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
fun treat for kids!
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 85.04 g packagejello berry blue gelatin mix
- 118.29 ml cold water
- ice cube
- gummy worms (candy usually sold in bulk or bags)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1 1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice.
- Can refrigerate if it still seems thin.
- to thicken slightly.
- Pour gelatin into clear plastic cups.
- Suspend gummy fish in gelatin.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.