Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
fun treat for kids!
Make and share this Aquarium Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello berry blue gelatin mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- ice cube
- gummy worms (candy usually sold in bulk or bags)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1 1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice.
- Can refrigerate if it still seems thin.
- to thicken slightly.
- Pour gelatin into clear plastic cups.
- Suspend gummy fish in gelatin.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.