Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful color and tropical taste.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2⁄3 ounce peach schnapps
- 1⁄3 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄3 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3 1⁄2 ounces clear apple juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
I really liked this drink. It's sweet but too sweet for DH. It's more a girly drink. The taste is really good and great color. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Pool Party