First Found this in a horse magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices thick turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 slices thick swiss peasant bread
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
- thin slices sweet onion
- 8 ounces very thinly sliced smoked skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 kirby cucumbers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1Start to cook the bacon so that it becomes crisp.
- 2In a blender or food processor puree the olives, mustard, anchovy paste, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper and adjust amount of vinegar for tang.
- 3Toast the bread lightly.
- 4Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- 5To assemble, spread each slice of bread with olive mixture, on one side only.
- 6Set some bacon on bottom of bread, then top with tomato and onion slices, chicken and cucumber; salt and pepper each layer lightly as you go.
- 7Top with bread, mayonnaise side down; repeat with second layer of fillings and finish with third slice of bread, olive mixture side down.
- 8Assemble the second sandwich in the same way.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aqha Smoked Chicken Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 1180.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: