Aqha Smoked Chicken Club Sandwich
- Start to cook the bacon so that it becomes crisp.
- In a blender or food processor puree the olives, mustard, anchovy paste, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper and adjust amount of vinegar for tang.
- Toast the bread lightly.
- Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- To assemble, spread each slice of bread with olive mixture, on one side only.
- Set some bacon on bottom of bread, then top with tomato and onion slices, chicken and cucumber; salt and pepper each layer lightly as you go.
- Top with bread, mayonnaise side down; repeat with second layer of fillings and finish with third slice of bread, olive mixture side down.
- Assemble the second sandwich in the same way.