Apriot Pineapple Baked Brie Cheese
- 1 sheet pastry dough, puff dough (10-inchx15-inch)
- 14 ounces whole brie round
- 6 tablespoons apricot pineapple jam
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- cooking spray
- Cut two circles out of your pastry puff dough. One should be the diameter of the brie cheese plus an extra 1/4 inch. The other cut should be the diameter of the brie with about 1 inch extra all around. Place the smaller round on the sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Set the unwrapped brie cheese on the top. Carefully cover with the larger round of the pastry puff dough. Carefully press down the top around the sides to seal in the cheese. Brush with beaten egg. Use the scrapes to make some leaves to put on the top and then brush them with egg.
- Place cookie sheet in preheated 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or unitl lightly golden brown. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving.