Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a dear friend years ago. I have served this many times and it is always a favorite with my family and friends. I usually double this recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans or 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- tortilla chips
- In a blender, add all ingredients except for tortilla chips.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
More than Five Stars Here - This was great stuff. The best White bean dip ever! I used a Salt Free homemade Creole Seasoning by Chuck Taggart Creole Seasoning by Chuck Taggart which contains cayenne and black pepper so I left out the added pepper. I also left out the parsley because I didn't have any. It was fantastic and is going right into my Zaar Stars Recipe Collection. Thank you!
Wow, this is spicy! Or spicy for me, it has a nice heat to it. It's a nice dip, a little too much lemon juice since I could taste that the most. I would heat it and add some cheese to mellow the heat out but overall it was nice. Thanks!