My friends and family love this during the Holiday's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot or stock pot (should hold 2 gallons), boil water and tea bags for 5 minutes (time from point that water starts to boil).
- 2Remove tea bags and add spices, juice, and sugar.
- 3Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove and drink or refrigerate.
- 5Heat in microwave to desired temperature or drink cold.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for April's Russian Tea
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: