Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
We had these at a mutual friend's wedding shower. BIG hit. :-) I don't know where she got the recipe, I just know I'm glad she shared it with me!!!
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2⁄3 cup chopped almonds
- pepperidge farm thin bread, cut into bite size pieces
- Fry the bacon until its crispy and drain well.
- Remove from the skillet, crumble up, and add the mayo, cheese, onions, and almonds.
- Spread by spoonfulls onto the bread and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, just until hot and bubbly.