You'll need a spoon for this deceptive drink! Note that this only makes enough for 2 "drinks."
- 1 (3 ounce) box red Jell-O
- 2 clear plastic cups (10 oz. size or larger)
- 2 flexible plastic straws
- Prepare the the Jell-O following directions on the box; pour the liquid into the cups.
- Stick a straw in each cup, and place cups in refrigertor to set overnight.
This was so much fun! We put Kool-aid on top of the jello no one expected a thing. I almost could not keep myself form laughing. but finally some one tried to pull the straw out and the gig was up. Thank you for the great addition to our April fools Day Dinner.
LOL....this worked wonderfully. I made this for April Fools Day and my kids fell for it hook line and sinker. ( I playing catch up on reviews) I gave each of my children the "juice" and DH and myself Kool-aid of the same color and put straws in it. When dinner was served, DH took a drink of his Kool-aid and said "Mmmmmm tastes good" So the kids all in unison tried their juice and about turned blue trying to suck through their straws....lol. Too fun. Thank you for such a fun way to start out our meal that day, we all had a good laugh.