Recipe by Mom2Rose
Found this fun kids idea in the April 2006 Parents magazine. See my Fooled Ya Hot Dog recipe and serve them both together! Great April Fools joke to play on someone!
Top Review by Catnip46
Made this for my desert tonight. Easy to do and taste great. I can't believe how much they actually look like french fries after you bake them. This is a great joke to pull on somebody.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel apples and cut into sticks with a crinkle cutter.
- Toss with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes in a 400F oven.
- Drizzle with strawberry preserves (to look like ketchup) if desired.