1/7 Photos of April Fools' Day Fooled Ya French Fries
Found this fun kids idea in the April 2006 Parents magazine. See my Fooled Ya Hot Dog recipe and serve them both together! Great April Fools joke to play on someone!
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel apples and cut into sticks with a crinkle cutter.
- 3Toss with cinnamon and sugar.
- 4Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake 8-12 minutes in a 400F oven.
- 6Drizzle with strawberry preserves (to look like ketchup) if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for April Fools' Day Fooled Ya French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g